Kitchen Cabinet Restoration in Denver, CO
Cabinet Painters Near Me
To start changing your kitchen, first of all, you need to find the best kitchen cabinet restoration service close to you; second, you need to see their work; and third, lookup for references. Don’t leave your kitchen in the hands of any house painter!
We are professionals cabinets painters with the best equipment, experience, meticulous processes, eco-friendly products, and the job quality your needs. As a result, we complete our projects within 3-5 business days.
Besides that, we offer our services in Denver and other counties in Colorado. You can request a free quote here if you like.
Cabinet Restoration Cost In Denver
As usual, the price of kitchen cabinet restoration service depends on your kitchen’s size.
Thus, you can get an estimated cost using two factors: the linear foot of cabinetry or the number of doors.
However, our kitchen refinishing service price is in the range of $ 1800 to $8,000. It includes minor repairs, eco-friendly materials, warranty, and the professional painter’s service.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing
There is a massive difference between kitchen cabinet refinishing and refacing. Let us explain to you here:
- Cabinet refinishing implies that you change only your wood cabinets’ color, but you preserve the components of your existing cabinets.
- Cabinet refacing is when you replace all your cabinets doors and drawer fronts with new ones. It is the most expensive method cause you only to keep your cabinet boxes, so you are buying practically a new kitchen.
As a rule, people choose to refinish their kitchen cabinets. If yours are not wooden, you can also paint and restore them for less money than you can imagine.
DIY or Hire a Pro For Your Kitchen Cabinet Restoration?
Like always, this is the one million dollar question, and it is up to you! You can save money with a DIY project; however, you will require to purchase some equipment, invest a lot of time, and there are no guarantees.
Also, your kitchen is the heart of your home, plus it is the place every family member use, so it deserves a job well done. Take some minutes to see some of our kitchen cabinet restorations in Denver here.
Advantages of Cabinet Restoration
- Refinishing or painting your cabinets is usually at least half the refacing or replacing price. We are talking about thousands of dollars of saving and the solution to your kitchen renovation dilemma.
- Cabinet refinishing gives you two opportunities: to refresh your cabinets with the same stain or transform your cabinets with a new color.
- Whether you change one or two colors in your cabinets, it will give a complete change in your kitchen’s look and feel, even making it show completely different and allowing you to fall in love with it again.
- Cabinet restoration either by painting or refinishing allows you to make the proper maintenance to your kitchen needs, and it can last at least ten years more. You can even use the restoration process as an opportunity to change some of your appliances and replace your countertop.
Refinishing Cabinets Process
There are many ways to refinish kitchen cabinets, but for us, as professional painters, the work has three main stages:
- First, we remove the cabinets from the hinges. Simple right? Although this stage is the easiest, it is still essential. Without the right tools and experience, this can be complicated, tedious, and can even damage if not done correctly. A professional painter never skips this stage because painting cabinets without removing them is almost impossible.
- Second, we check every cabinet looking for damages, and to be sure we make all the minor repairs they need before starting to sand them. This part must be done carefully in particular if you have painted your cabinets before, cause if you don’t remove the previous layers entirely, you will have some other issues.
- Third, we start to refinish the cabinets. We previously talked to you to decide what to do: use paint or a finishing stain. Our team always gives you the information about what color is top trending or how to combine colors for your kitchen, so it looks fashionable and fabulous.
Overall, you can contact us to talk about your dream kitchen, and we will gladly assist you and answer all your questions.
How Long Does It Take To Restore Kitchen Cabinets?
Good question for us! Our kitchen cabinet restoration service takes 3 to 5 business days to get the job done. Still, it depends entirely on your kitchen’s size and that it doesn’t need other work like electrical or plumbing while we are disassembling your cabinets. Simultaneously, you can also paint other parts of your home, especially if they are dark wood. For example, we can, at the same time, work on your bathroom vanities, doors, casings, base, etc. It will give your home a new brand look, catching a special price, and increasing its value.
Color Options For Painting Kitchen Cabinets
Contrary to what people usually think: You don’t have to paint your kitchen cabinets in white! Unless that’s your favorite color. There is a wide variety of colors and some factors to consider before selecting the color. For example, the new color needs to match your appliances or if you want a wood finish. This is all about your preferences and wishes. At Professional Cabinet Painters, our goal is that fall in love with your kitchen again. Finally, we have 23 years of experience in Kitchen Cabinet Restoration. If you hire us, you get us! We give you here the link where you can request a cabinet quote. You can also call us at 720 518-5573.