Cabinet Restoration in Adams, CO
Cabinet Restoration Adams, Co
If you are thinking about making some changes in your kitchen, look at our cabinet restoration service in Adams.
What To Expect From Cabinet Restoration in Adams, Co?
You can expect more than just a new coat of paint on your cabinets. We go further!
First, our cabinet restoration services involve thorough cleaning. Second, we take care of every detail the cabinets need in our restoration process, from checking for damage, holes, and irregularities to replacing drawers or fixing rotten wood. Thirdly, we use the best equipment, eco-friendly and long-lasting products, and experienced professional cabinet painters.
Additionally, cabinet restoration is the way to make a complete and fashionable change to your kitchen. Plus, it will add value to your home, and it lasts at least ten years.
Cabinet Restoration Pricing
The cabinet restoration price depends absolutely on the size of your kitchen. Therefore, there are two factors to consider on an estimate: the linear foot of cabinetry or the number of doors.
Generally, the cabinet restoration pricing average is between $1,800 and $8,000. Still, the price is half the cost of replacing or refacing the cabinets.
If you decide to use our cabinet restoration service, we offer you:
- A warranty so you can have peace of mind knowing your kitchen is in good hands.
- A job finishes in between 3 and 5 business days, depending on your kitchen’s size.
- Our professional painter’s services. We do not use subcontractors. You get us if you hire us!
- Top-quality products.
- Best equipment.
- Minor repairs for your cabinets.
- Actual assessment regarding trending colors for your kitchen’s cabinets.
Hire a Cabinet Restoration Service or DIY?
The kitchen is where we use the most, where we spend more time, and where the whole family gathers. So don’t be tempted by Youtube tutorials! Your kitchen deserves the best!
DIY projects can indeed save you money, but they also take a lot of time, patience, and dedication. Furthermore, they can turn out in a real nightmare if you have zero experience.
By the way, we received calls from homeowners asking for help with their DIY projects. Again, the main problem is that they have neither the equipment nor the experience. Then, if you have small children at home, don’t try a DIY project because it will be hard to get their little hands away from drying cabinets.
We will be more than happy to answer all your questions and send you a free estimate for your dream kitchen.
Cabinet Restoration In Adams County
In the same way that we offer our Cabinet Restoration Services in Denver, you can also find us in Adams County. Plus, we cover these cities:
In case you are looking for professional cabinet painters or someone to help you make a home improvement in Adams, don’t forget these tips:
- Check the contractor has all the licenses and permissions.
- Take the time to read previous customer reviews online and offline.
- Ask for a warranty and please take a look at their last jobs.
- Look at the type of products they use.
- Trust your instincts about how they make you feel.
Our Cabinet Restoration Process In Adams, CO
A cabinet restoration is not just painting! It is making your kitchen look entirely different and brand new. For that reason, let us explain to you a little about our process:
- Firstly, we take the time to remove the doors, drawers, hardware, hinges. Then, we label them to avoid problems when putting back together. It is vital to have the right tools on this step to prevent any damage.
- Secondly, we proceed to clean the cabinets from dirty, dust, grease and wipe. Simultaneously, we make an isolated bubble to protect your floor, doors, walls, ceiling, kitchen, and appliances.
- Thirdly, we make sure there is no damage, hole, or surface irregularities on any surfaces. On this step, we make minor repairs, or if it is necessary, we replace or fix them.
- Fourthly, we proceed to sand the cabinets and then to apply a quality furniture primer.
- Fifthly, we start to paint the cabinets. It is imperative to ensure there is no dust on the surfaces, or the result will not be a smooth one.
- Finally, we put the cabinets back, making sure your kitchen is spotless and ready for you.
A cabinet restoration is one of the best alternatives to kitchen replacement. It saves you a lot of money and only takes a few days. Nevertheless, many homeowners think that they have to wait a few years to have a new kitchen or that they have to move to a new home.
Benefits Of Having A Kitchen Cabinet Restoration
We want to number you the top advantages of cabinet restoration:
- It is a service you can pay! Making the update to your kitchen is possible at a lower cost with a cabinet restoration.
- It can be an eco-friendly process. If you choose us, we reduce the environmental impact to a minimum with the right products and processes.
- It allows you to get your cabinets as good as new, giving your kitchen a fashionable new look.
- It works for almost all cabinets. Even cabinets with some damages, like collapsed bottoms, can be saved.
Our cabinet restoration service assures you a durable and long-lasting job. It can last over a decade, depending on the cabinet’s finishes.
Request A Cabinet Restoration Virtual Quote Now
To sum up, don’t wait any longer! Follow these simple steps and request a virtual quote from our professional cabinet painters in Adams. We will work hard to make you fall in love with your kitchen again!
As professional painters, we also have other services to offer you:
- Interior Painting
- Interior Trim And Door Painting
- Handles Installation