At Cabinet Restoration in Denver, CO, we specialize in being Professional Interior Painters adding value to your property.
While we offer professional interior painting, we additionally take the necessary steps to protect your home. The goal is always a clean and neat result. To some painters, this simply means scooting a drop cloth around the room as they work. To others, it means using some paper and plastic while being careful not to drip paint where it shouldn’t be.
At Cabinet Restoration, we have established an interior painting protocol that we follow with every job to achieve the best finished results.
This interior painting protocol includes:
- Remove and reinstall most curtains and blinds
- Protect furniture
- Remove and reinstall switch plates
- Cover and protect flooring
- Caulk along baseboards, door casings, and windows
- Fill nail holes (unless instructed otherwise) and cracks
- Sweep and clean work areas daily and upon completion
We takes these additional steps to ensure that your home looks its best, increases in value, and creates a lasting first impression on guests. We do not cut corners in our work, either. We understand our position and role’s importance. Call us today to learn more about how we can improve the value of your home together.